- Creatine is stored in muscles and is rapidly broken down to generate energy.
- Creatine supplies energy to cells by increasing the formation of Adenosine TriPhosphate (ATP).
- ATP energy is the main fuel source for intense exercise.
- Creatine is widely studied, a 3g daily dose is scientifically proven to increase performance in successive bursts of short-term, high intensity exercise.
- Developed and manufactured in Ireland.
Be your best with 100% Creatine Monohydrate. Creatine is stored in muscles and is rapidly broken down to generate energy. Creatine increases physical performance in successive bursts of short term, high intensity exercise. Contains 88 3g serves.
Mix 1 heaped scoop (3.4g) with 200-250ml of water, juice or in your regular shake. Consume 1-2 servings per day.
|of which Creatine||3000mg||N/A|
INGREDIENTS: 100% Creatine Monohydrate
|NUTRITIONALS||Per 3.4g||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.00||0.00|
|of which sugars||0.00||0.00|
Is the product gluten free?
Is the product sugar free?
Is the product suitable for use while pregnant?
Please consult your doctor prior to use if you are pregnant
Is the product suitable for use while on medication?
Please consult your doctor prior to use if you have a medical condition
Is the bottle environmentally friendly?
Little Dragon tubs are 100% recyclable.
Is the product suitable for vegans?